Thursday, June 17, 2010

Long, Long Overdue

At the end of March I never intended to stop writing. Here I am in June, caught up by the events life has brought, having not posted in almost three months. Between final projects, graduating, planning a wedding and getting used to the schedule of working daily eight-to-five has hindered my ability to fully think of keeping up with the blog and for that I apologize. However, writing is an art that can never escape me for too long and I plan to begin updating regularly here, despite the continued life events that loom ahead. Over the next few days, I'll be starting to post regularly again, beginning with a series on the big life changes that have occurred and the ones that lie ahead. I firmly believe God gives comfort and promise in all change, no matter how big, and have sought in all these endeavors to cling and seek Him, knowing He knows full well what plan is best for my life. So hello again and I hope and pray your deeply encouraged in the Lord by my words in the days and weeks to come.

0 comments:

About Standing Firm

Standing Firm was created to be a source of theological truth in a world that is filled with philosophies and empty deceit. God's Word is filled with charges to those that are called by His name to stand firm and to not be conformed to this world. We must heed the charge of the Apostle Paul to the church in Rome: "I appeal to you therefore brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a spiritual sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, so that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good, acceptable and perfect" (Romans 12:1-2).

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP